Fly to western Sicily with the new Ryanair flights
The programming on Trapani-Birgi airport is enriched with two new flights by the Sky Alps company which will be active from the beginning of June:
- Trapani - Bolzano
- Trapani - Rome
Tickets for flights from March are already on sale on the Ryanair website for:
- Trapani / Bergamo
- Trapani / Bologna
- Trapani / Prague
- Trapani / Baden-Baden (Germany)
- Trapani / Malta
- Trapani / Pisa
If you want to spend a few days in western Sicily to enjoy the beach of San Vito Lo Capo or go around to discover the many beauties of the area, such as Erice, Trapani and Marsala ...
from next March you can take advantage of the new Cheap-flights landing at Trapani - V. Florio Airport or you can choose Palermo Airport, Falcone-Borsellino.
From June 17th, BlueAir flights will also resume:
- Trapani / Turin - Turin / Trapani, four days a week: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Flights already operating from Trapani Birgi airport remain confirmed:
- Alitalia - Trapani / Rome - Rome / Trapani on a daily basis
- Alitalia - Trapani / Milan - Milan / Trapani with daily frequency
- DAT - Trapani / Pantelleria with two flights per day and daily frequency.
Sicily will be even closer, with its splendid sea, its suggestive landscapes and its cultural events.
To confirm Ryanair routes, check the official website: www.ryanair.com
Discover San Vito Lo Capo >>> click > HERE
Are you looking for accommodation? Click > HERE
Enjoy the beauties of Sicily: Erice, the path of Arab-Norman in Palermo, Trapani, Marsala ... entered in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.